Share a post missing?

Dave Minor

Jul 25, 2013, 4:56:40 PM7/25/13
to communi...@googlegroups.com
my client says that in an older version of CE,  he was able to share a post to FB or email via a link when viewing the post.  Since upgrading, this feature is not longer visible.  Was this removed or am I missing a partial or is he delusional? ;)

Thanks,
dm

Bruno Bornsztein

Aug 1, 2013, 10:51:52 AM8/1/13
to communi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,
Which branch/version of CE are you on? The Sharethis widget is still in the post#show template:

And the send to friend stuff is there too:

Thanks,
Bruno

Dave Minor

Aug 7, 2013, 12:17:27 AM8/7/13
to communi...@googlegroups.com
Bruno,

Using community_engine (2.1.0) from https://github.com/bborn/communityengine.git (at master)

I found the friend link, just overlooked it.  The sharethis widget is there, but not appearing.  I've not used sharethis before, is there configuration that has to be done for it to be visible?  It isn't appearing in development or production (heroku).  screenshot attached.

Thanks
Dave
Screen Shot 2013-08-06 at 11.09.36 PM.png