3D Data Preservation Town Hall Tomorrow (virtual)

Adam Rountrey

Nov 9, 2022, 1:46:07 PM11/9/22
to Community Standards for 3D Data (CS3DP | LIB3DVR)
Hi all,
This is a reminder that there will be a CS3DP 3D Data Preservation Town Hall tomorrow (Thursday, Nov. 10th) at 11:30 EST, 10:30 CST, 8:30 PST, 16:30 UTC. The Zoom link is on the CS3DP calendar.  Based on feedback from the August town hall meeting, we will be focussing discussion on a subset of community interests including metadata and shared infrastructure.

The agenda is here.  We hope many of you will engage in these discussions focused on identifying goals / priorities in the 3D data community.

See you Thursday!
-Adam, Jennifer, and Hannah

CS3DP.jpg