Community Inclusion Action Team - Meeting Wed. 11/11/20 @ 6:30 pm

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Nov 10, 2020, 2:35:06 PM11/10/20
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, Lauren Merrill

Hello, Community Inclusion Action Team!

I’m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow –

Community Inclusion Action Team Meeting

Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2020 – 6:30 to 7:30 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81005373747?pwd=LzU4VDlZT2VmekgzY2lxa2oxK3JsUT09

Meeting ID: 810 0537 3747

Passcode: 235235

Dial in: +1 253 215 8782 US

PLEASE CONFIRM that you plan to attend. Also, please plan to log in a few minutes early so we can start promptly at 6:30 pm.

We’ll take a few minutes for introductions, then the bulk of the meeting will be to discuss the project I proposed to the team on 10/18/20: to collaborate with the Natural Areas Action Team (NAAT) to plant trees in low-income neighborhoods of Corvallis. NAAT co-leader Lauren Merrill will be joining us for this meeting. Please come with your questions about this project – and any other project ideas you have for the team to consider.

Thanks!

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition