Neighborhood Roots outreach - Wednesday 8/17/22 @ 6:45 pm

Annette Mills

Aug 15, 2022, 11:31:01 PM8/15/22
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, aaro...@gmail.com

Hi, Community Inclusion and Natural Areas Action Team Members,

Many thanks to those who have volunteered to help with outreach to neighbors in the SE Ryan Street neighborhood.
We have a day and time!

Neighborhood Roots Outreach to Neighbors

Wednesday, August 17 – 6:45 pm

Meet at the home of Aaron Lesan, 952 SE Dorothy Ave. (off of SE Ryan Street)

It’s not too late to volunteer! Please reply with a simple “YES” if you’re available to help on Wednesday evening.

I’ve attached the handout that we’ll be using. Thanks again to CIAT member Emily Bowling for the great design!

I plan to send talking points and an FAQ sheet to everyone tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

I’m so excited that this is finally happening!

Annette

541-230-1237