Sustainability Coalition monthly donor campaign ends Sunday ? JUST 3 DAYS LEFT!

Annette Mills

Sep 29, 2023, 3:00:58 PM9/29/23
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corva...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to all those who have responded to our monthly donor campaign.
Your support makes a difference to our community!

This campaign ends on Sunday, Oct. 1, so if you’ve been thinking about becoming a monthly donor,
NOW is the time! We need just 10 more new monthly donors to reach our goal.

The anonymous donor who strongly supports the work of the Sustainability Coalition

has extended the one-time match for every new monthly supporter, up to $500.

Your first monthly donation amount will be matched
DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR
!

•	Your $5 monthly pledge brings in $10
•	Your $10 monthly pledge brings in $20
•	Your $25 monthly pledge brings in $50
•	Your $50 monthly pledge brings in $100
•	Your $100 monthly pledge brings in $200

When you become a monthly donor to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition,
you’re supporting an organization that focuses on
real projects with real results.

Our monthly donors provide us with a reliable source of funding that we count on.

Add your name to the list below by becoming a monthly donor TODAY!

* THANK YOU, Monthly Donors!

Aaron & Amy Lesan ● Abundant Solar ● Alvin Eshe & Janet Wolf-Eshe ● Amanda Blaisdell ● Andrea Norris ● Ann Scheerer ● Anna Cassilly ● Anne Schuster ● Annette Mills & David Eckert ● April & Craig Hall Cutting ● April Fisher ● Becky Picton ● Beth Brown & Ralph Penunuri ● Bettina Schempf ● Bob Martin ● Bonnie Tomski ● Brandon Trelstad ● Brian Houchin ● Carla Olson ● Carlos Valdes Casillas ● Carrie Burkholder ● Cecily Feudo ● Christine Dashiell ● Cliff & Marsha Feldman ● Corey McKrill ● Cindee Lolik ● Dan & Virginia Shapiro ● David Wells ● Dawn Marie Gaid ● Deb Merchant ● Douglas Parrish ● Eads Broadcasting Corporation ● Elisabeth Williams ● Elizabeth Gibb ● Elizabeth Nielsen ● Ellen Coleman ● Emily Bowling ● Enrich LLC ● Greg Fitzpatrick ● Greg Wilson ● Hanne Smith ● Haoran Yang ● Irene & Armand Schoppy ● Jack Elder ● Jane Barth ● Jason & Kristin Bradford ● Jeanette Hardison & Steve Lambott ● Jenna Boss ● Jessica McDonald ● Jim Stratton ● Joey & Ashley Merback ● John Fowler & Margit Foss ● Jon & Rachel Polansky ● Judith Kenner ● Julie Williams ● Kathleen Rochester ● Keith Barton ● Keith Seckel ● Ken & Sarah Edwardsson ● Kevin Johnsrude ● Kirsten Talabere ● Kirsten & Asher Miller ● Kristin Kaul ● Larry & Joni Plotkin ● Larry Weymouth ● Laura Tuazon ● Laurel Kincl ● Loma Hammond ● Lynn Grube ● Margaret Willowmoon ● Marge Stevens ● Marilyn Henderson & Michael Mix ● Marilyn Miller ● Marissa Matsler ● Mark & Donna Tarasawa ● Marta Capriles ● Meg Mobley & David Bell ● Melanie Klym ● Mica Habarad, Edward Jones Financial Advisor ● Michael Neeley-Brown ● Mike Beilstein ● Molly Engle ● Nancy Baumeister ● Owen Barton ● Owen Dell ● Pamela Fulkerson ● Pamela Lisdahl ● Patricia & Robert Smythe ● Paul & Shawn Jacobsen ● Peter Greenberg ● Philip Harding ● Rachel Kirby ● Rachel Purcell ● Rachel Wilson ● Rena Chen ● Robert & Hilary White ● Robin Strauss ● Ruby Moon ● Sandy Smith & Jack Wolcott ● Sarah Orzech ● Sarah Spangler ● Scott Dybvad ● Signe Danler ● Steve & Leigh Ann Starcevich ● Tiffany & Cara Walter ● Tru Denton ● Valerie Kyle ● Victoria Findlay ● Viviane Simon-Brown ● Wendy Byrne ● William Lauer

ALL of the Coalition’s 40+ projects are designed to address one or more of these critical goals:

•	Environmental quality
•	Social equity
•	Economic vitality

Click HERE to make your gift today.