NLC Eviction Prevention Lab - Registration deadline is TODAY!

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Feb 26, 2021, 5:53:45 PM2/26/21
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com, community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, andrea...@gmail.com, tracy....@corvallisoregon.gov
Please see the message below from Philomath City Councilor Catherine Biscoe. This sounds like a great opportunity for anyone who is concerned about keeping vulnerable people in their homes.

Although the application deadline is today, I encourage you to apply even if you're receiving this message after the deadline.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition