Neighborhood Roots Planting Party - PLEASE FILL OUT POLL by Thursday 10/19/23

Annette Mills

Oct 17, 2023, 12:27:11 AM10/17/23
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com

Hello, Team Members!

Trees have been ordered, utilities are marking the host properties this week, and it’s time for us to set a date for this year’s Neighborhood Roots Planting Party.

Please fill out the following Doodle poll ASAP and no later than this Thursday 10/19/23 to let us know when you’re available to help at the Planting Party: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dPYMByye

We will be picking up the trees from Sevenoaks Native Nursery on Friday morning, Nov. 3. Aleita’s husband, Alan, has kindly agreed to transport the trees in his truck back to Molly’s house. If you can help load trees onto Alan’s truck, please let me know! I plan to be there to help, but we need a few more people who are a lot stronger than I am. J

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237 (No texting, please)

ami...@willamettewatershed.com

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Annette Mills

Oct 19, 2023, 4:47:54 PM10/19/23
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to Johannah, Brittany, Carlos, Kirsten, Jim, and Molly for filling out the Doodle poll to determine the date of this year’s Neighborhood Roots Planting Party.

If you haven’t yet filled out the poll, please do so NOW! https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dPYMByye

Thanks,

Annette