FW: Social Justice Education Initiative

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Jan 28, 2021, 1:38:58 AM1/28/21
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to Jim Stratton for letting us know about a great opportunity. Please see below…

From: Elena Valdés Chavarría <el...@cmlcenter.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 2:15 PM
Subject: Social Justice Education Initiative
To: dee curwen <dee.c...@gmail.com>, Ivy Snyder <shei...@gmail.com>, Melody Slothower <mel...@cmlcenter.org>, Jim Stratton <jimstrat...@gmail.com>, Anne Snell <an...@cmlcenter.org>, Hanife Karacan Bayram <han...@cmlcenter.org>, Bia Vancetto <b...@cmlcenter.org>

Hello Team,

Please see below –Adria has kindly forwarded this series of workshops focusing on social justice; you should be able to access them without an onid account. Great opportunity for us to dive deeper into these important topics. Feel free to share with your own contacts too.

Best,
ita