Fwd: FW: Announcing Provost’s Lecture by Ibram X. Kendi on April 14

Emily Bowling

Nov 11, 2020, 10:42:13 PM11/11/20
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com

Hi all!

See below for NAL Heritage Month info and info on the Provost's Lecture Series at OSU this year. Great to see you all.

Be well,
Emily

In November, the Native American Longhouse Eena Haws will celebrate Heritage Month. Check out all of the powerful events. Follow the NAL on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/NALatOSU/.
NAL Heritage Month - Nov 2020.png

Emily Bowling

"The only way to survive is by taking care of one another." - Grace Lee Boggs

Nov 11, 2020, 10:48:31 PM11/11/20
to Emily Bowling, community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com

Thank you so much, Emily. This connection is really valuable!

--
——————
Community Inclusion Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All people of Corvallis have a sense of belonging; they are treated justly, have a sense of connection, and are represented in the community.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/community-inclusion/
---

image001.jpg
image002.jpg