Community Inclusion Action Team - PLEASE FILL OUT POLL by Monday 9/13/21

Annette Mills

Sep 12, 2021, 12:04:07 AM9/12/21
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Community Inclusion Action Team members,

I hope you’re all doing well and that you’ve had a good summer.

The project we launched earlier this year with the Natural Areas Action Team (new name: Neighborhood Roots) is moving right along. Those who have been working on identifying potential neighborhoods are close to selecting this year’s site, so it’s time for our team to start planning for neighborhood outreach and promotion of the project. Tree-planting will take place in November.

I’m hoping we can find a date/time for our team to meet this month. Please fill out the following poll ASAP and no later than Monday 9/13/21: https://doodle.com/poll/ii2zhfmxn2vhf3mx?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Hopefully, we’ll be able to find a time that works for all.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

(Please note my new email address: ami...@willamettewatershed.com.)

Annette Mills

Sep 13, 2021, 6:20:34 PM9/13/21
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE USE THIS POLL: https://doodle.com/poll/a6w49vhab9k932he?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Hopefully, this one will work better than the one below!