New design + call to action

David Cohn

Feb 10, 2011, 12:15:33 PM2/10/11
to Community Funded Reporting
Hello Community Funded Reporting group.

Just a quick note to ask folks for feedback on Spot.Us' new design. As
always - it's a work in progress. We think this is a good leap forward
but your feedback will help us continue and improve the site.

Related: We have a new sponsored survey up. If you just find a pitch
on Spot.Us you want to support, click "free credits" you can take a
painless, anonymous survey and it will help fund an independent
reporter or news organization. This too is a process that we are
constantly improving and I'd love your feedback on the experience.

Just go to www.spot.us - and find a pitch you like and click "free
credits."

Thanks
--
David Cohn

Erik Sundelof

Feb 12, 2011, 2:38:05 PM2/12/11
to community-fun...@googlegroups.com
All,

There has been a tremendous amount of work going into the redesign of Spot.Us. To get a glance what happened in the background do read the blog post on what the redesign has encompassed:

- http://blog.spot.us/2011/02/12/what-is-really-the-redesign-of-spot-us/
- http://www.sundelof.com/2011/02/12/what-is-really-the-redesign-of-spot-us/

Our next steps do concern both donations/API's as well as taking a holistic look on how we can better highlight our users.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Best,

Erik Sundelof
Chief Technical Officer
http://www.sundelof.com