Fw: REMINDER: Important Workshop This Saturday, 2-5pm

Daryll Alt

Jan 13, 2017, 11:34:41 PM1/13/17
to community-coo...@googlegroups.com

Open to everyone.

Hi Progressives!

Community Rights Yamhill County is thrilled to announce~~

This
Saturday, January 14, 2-5pm.
"
COMMUNITY RIGHTS
WORKSHOP
.

First Baptist Fellowship Hall, 125 SE Cowls Street. Learn how and why the "Community Rights" movement is bringing voice to the people (and to our natural resources) across our country. The workshop is FREE and we will have snacks available.
I have attached a flyer with more details. You won't be disappointed!!

Please pass this information on to all you know. Thank you!

Choosing HOPE!
Liz
971-241-1258

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
Mother Teresa

Community Rights Workshop 2017.pdf