Fw: Protecting Sacred Lands - Synchronized Meditation Saturday

Daryll Alt

Sep 20, 2016, 11:21:57 AM9/20/16
to community-coo...@googlegroups.com

Join me in the bank plaza at 11:45.  Loving ya all

Kim and Daryll Alt
Harmony Haven Farm
Like us on Facebook at:

Image removed by sender. Interesting Image

Worldwide Synchronized Meditation

Protecting Sacred Lands

Saturday Sept. 24, 2:45PM EST

Unify Fest ~ Santa Fe

Join thousands of people from around the world on Saturday to focus your energy on one of the most important issues of our times ~ Protecting Sacred Lands. The protests in North Dakota have brought the issue to the forefront of the collective consciousness, and a week and a half ago we called our "Meditation Army" together to radiate a positive and peaceful solution. As is so often the case, everything shifted within hours, and now we turn our focus to a similar issue. We are not only called to protect our waters, but the land itself.

James Twyman will focus the vigil from the Unify Fest in Santa Fe on September 24th where thousands of people will be gathering to celebrate peace. Won't you join us? Please Stop-Drop-and-Pray at 2:45 Eastern US time for 15 minutes, sending your energy to this important issue. If you are in the area, please join us at the festival. For information CLICK HERE.

As we see positive results from these peaceful actions, it’s important to keep the momentum going. Please join us and spread the word. Together we can allow peace to prevail on Earth!

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe

James Twyman 4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd. #177 Portland, Oregon 97214 United States (503) 278-7331

Image removed by sender.