Amelia Here! Please Vote for LivingLove Superfoods!

1 view

Amelia Mae

Mar 20, 2019, 6:20:51 PM3/20/19
Dear Family & Friends,

I have just submitted a very important grant application to FedEx on behalf of my small business, LivingLove Superfoods. If we win, we could receive up to $50,000 to help us move out of start up and fund our operations, including up to $7,500 in FedEx Office print and business services!

I really need your help! Can you vote for our business now and every day from now until April 2nd?

Here's what you do:
2) Search for LivingLove Superfoods
3) Vote!
4) Set an alarm every day from now until April 2nd to go online and vote!
5) Forward this email to your contacts and tell them why it's important to you to vote for us!

Voting is not the soul determining factor in winning. But your community support sure helps! We are entering a bit late in the game, but we feel amazing about our submission. Receiving this money would mean a great deal to me and my team right now. Thank you for helping us grow! With Love,
Amelia Mae & the LivingLove Superfoods Team