Permaculture Movie @ Linfield, 7 pm

Cameron Smith

Oct 22, 2016, 11:29:51 AM10/22/16
Hello All -

Happy Equinox! I hope you’ve all had a good harvesting season, and to those of you still harvesting — wishing the best for you too! It is surely a welcome transition of seasons, weather, and daylight here. Now on to the planning season!

Inhabit: A Permaculture Perspective, the film, will be shown tonight at Linfield College in the Pioneer Reading Room in Pioneer Hall (link to map, building #14). It will be followed by a panel discussion in which I will take part.

If you’d like to learn more about Permaculture design and what we can do to not just lessen our impact, but to use the power of design and the will to choose to generate multitudes of positive change ecologically, socially, and economically, please come join!

Cheers,
Cam