ASPIRA Bilingual Charter School Solar Ribbon Cutting

1 view

Shannon Crooker

Jul 2, 2024, 4:35:39 PMJul 2
to community-advoc...@googlegroups.com
Hello CACE Members,

I wanted to share this great event with you because it can inspire schools and learning centers across the region to create solar-powered outdoor education programs. Exact Solar, who worked on the ASPIRA charter school solar project, is co-hosting a ribbon cutting at the school's greenhouse. Students will grow and serve the food they grow at their restaurant and sell food at a local farmers market. I understand most students have special needs, which inspires me even more.

It would be great if any CACE members could attend to celebrate with the school.

When: Friday, Sept. 6 at 10 am
Where: 6301 N2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19120

Please take a look at the attached flyer and share it with anyone you think would be interested in learning about this incredible project.

I hope to see you there!

Best,
Shannon

Shannon Crooker

Pennsylvania Director

Check out the top 3 reasons schools switch to solar!

ASPIRA Ribbon Cutting Event Flyer.pdf