ESB Lunch & Learn - Following Up on Your FAQs

1 view

Bill Sabey

May 19, 2024, 11:48:22 AMMay 19
to Community Advocates Philly Area
Community Advocates,

Please share this information with your contacts at your schools.

A Heavy-Duty Vehicle grant round is due July 25th that includes electric school buses (ESB). Register here for an informational webinar on May 30.
There will also be an electric school bus grant opening late summer / early fall this year.

For assistance, please contact the Green Schools Team of Community Advocates Greater Philadelphia