M 7/22 7pm Fw: Green Schools Campaign 7/10 Orientation Call Follow Up and Next Steps

Bill Sabey

Jul 12, 2024, 11:54:24 AM (5 days ago) Jul 12
to Bill Sabey, Ready For 100 Bucks PA, RF100 Chesco, Sierra Club, RF100 Montco, RF100 PHL, Sierra Club of PA Clean Energy, Community Advocates Philly Area
If you know of high school students who may be interested in helping their school go green, please let them know about the next orientation call on 7/22.

Resources from the first call are listed below.