🍃🚌 🚸 SE PA Electric School Bus Resources and Opportunities

Bill Sabey

May 31, 2024, 6:21:22 PMMay 31
to Community Advocates Philly Area
CACE volunteers,

The email below was sent this week to 280 school district contacts in our SE PA region.
When you reach out to your schools, please share this communication and ask if they would be interested in an EV bus visit this summer.

Also, a nice article on solar for schools by a Radnor HS student - https://www.mainlinemedianews.com/2024/05/28/guest-commentary-solar-energy-at-schools-like-mine-could-be-the-key-to-a-brighter-future/

If you know of any climate or environmental clubs at schools, please let me know.  We would like to involve more students in our outreach.

Here are past and upcoming monthly webinars on Clean School Bus and Clean Heavy-Duty vehicles.

Thanks, Bill

Hello, District Superintendents, Transportation Directors, and Financial Officers,

On April 30th, the Community Advocates for Clean Energy of Greater Philadelphia (CACE) and Highland Electric Fleets hosted an SE Pennsylvania Electric School Bus Lunch & Learn webinar with registrants from 19 districts and schools from all five SE PA counties.

Speakers included:

  • Clair Alford, Eastern Regional Manager, Highland Electric Fleets

  • Tom Bonner, Senior Energy Policy Manager, PECO

  • James Whitesel, Director of Facilities, Unionville-Chadds Ford School District

The webinar recording can be found here, and the slides covered during the webinar are here.

The three breakout sessions elicited great questions that our speakers and other experts answered.

VIEW FAQS

Note:  Please submit this survey to indicate your interest in an electric bus depot visit this summer and to keep informed of additional funding opportunities.

For more information or if you have any questions, please reach out to Claire Alford at cla...@highlandfleets.comHighland, or Kirk Reinbold at krei...@comcast.net, CACE.

Stay tuned for more information on electric school buses!

Copyright (C) 2024 Community Advocates for Clean Energy. All rights reserved.