Wed. 6/5 6-7 pm - Fw: Join us for Community-Based Solar Solutions to Renewable Energy webinar

Bill Sabey

Jun 2, 2024, 5:11:37 PMJun 2
to Community Advocates Philly Area

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jess from Conservation Voters of PA <in...@conservationpa.org>
To: Bill
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2024 at 03:56:06 PM EDT
Subject: Join us for Community-Based Solar Solutions to Renewable Energy webinar

Conservation Voters of PA

Hi Bill –

There's no time to waste when it comes to transitioning away from fossil fuels and towards renewables to power our economies and homes to protect our communities and planet. This is an all-hands-on-deck moment, and it is no secret that solar energy is going to play a key role in building a clean energy future.

Join environmental groups and local organizations for Community Based Solar Solutions to Renewable Energy Webinar to learn about the new financial incentives through Biden’s Affordable Clean Energy Plan for harnessing solar energy, where things stand on the state level, and what an equitable rollout can and is looking like.

Tune in to see how this exciting energy source is coming online across the state and across the nation faster than ever before, and how you can get on board!

Make sure to register here to reserve your space today!

Invite a friend, a family member, a local business, or a friendly organization to tune in to help us work together in building a more equitable clean energy economy together!

Thanks for all you do,

Jess Cadorette

Director of Civic Engagement

Conservation Voters of PA