Tomorrow's community schools meeting

Katherine Casey

Oct 20, 2011, 1:36:17 PM10/20/11
to communities...@googlegroups.com
Hi team!

Excited for our meeting tomorrow...I know there's been a bustle of energy from all fronts, and I'm excited to see what we've come up with.

Three things:

1. Is there someone who would like to propose an agenda for tomorrow? I am happy to do so, but I created the agenda for one of our first meetings, and I want to respect our shared leadership. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll try to propose an agenda later today or early tomorrow.

2. I'm attaching two documents:
1. A case that builds on work Jason and I did together; and
2. A DRAFT template to start capturing our ideas about pre-readings for day one (problems and opportunities) and day two (policy)

3. I imagine it would be helpful for us to share what we've been working on prior to the meeting. Dropbox is great, but cluttered, so I'm going to recommend that we circulate materials for discussion tomorrow by email.

Thanks!
Katherine
Reading List NOT FINAL.docx
Case Study_Riverton aka Hartford.docx

Katherine Casey

Oct 21, 2011, 2:39:15 PM10/21/11
to communities...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Here are the draft of the scenarios Jeron, Kimberley, and I came up with. We'll talk about them a little more during the meeting.

--
Lucia Moritz
Education Leadership Doctoral Candidate

--
Katherine Casey
Candidate, Doctorate in Education Leadership (Ed.L.D) '14

"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief.
Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now.
You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither
are you free to abandon it."   --The Talmud