Leaving home

JMJanzen

Mar 6, 2015, 2:13:44 PM3/6/15
to JMJanzen
Hey Folks,

How's it going?

Tomorrow I'm leaving my home in Vancouver and off to my sister's in Port
Moody for a couple of days before I head out to Japan (two weeks) and
Thailand (four to six months). I lived in those countries for nine years
from 1989-97 and it's my first chance to go back for an extended period.

So you probably won't hear too much from me during this time if at all. In
case I do find something important to write about I'll only be sending to
Communities Against Pipelines as I won't be carrying my group lists with me,
just individual addresses. (I'll likely only be sending from my
leon...@hotmail.com account.) So if you're interested please check the
Google Groups link below. If all goes well, I may post to my deviantART and
Facebook accounts below but that will be only regarding my travels.

Meanwhile I encourage you to write to each other, send things to
communities-ag...@googlegroups.com (which I'll be able to
receive) and keep up the good fight.

If I'm not back for the next federal election, I'll attempt to vote at a
Canadian embassy however those votes don't get counted unless there's a tie
so my vote won't make much of a difference.

Thanks so much for reading and I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the
best for Canada, the environment and the world.

Joan

Joan M. Janzen
Unceded Coast Salish Territories
jo...@telus.net leon...@hotmail.com
604-255-2377
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/communities-against-pipelines
https://www.facebook.com/leonie.zurakowsky
http://leoniezurakowsky.deviantart.com/
http://communities-against-pipelines.blogspot.ca/

winmail.dat

Valerie Raoul

Mar 6, 2015, 3:10:07 PM3/6/15
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com, Yvon Raoul
Hi Joan,
We shall miss you! Thanks for all you have done, and I hope we will hear from you regularly about your adventures. Take care, bon voyage, and will look forward to your return.

Love, Valerie
> --
> <winmail.dat>

Anna

Mar 6, 2015, 3:35:42 PM3/6/15
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joan,

I'd like to echo Valerie's sentiments in saying that we will miss you and many thanks for keeping us up to date and informed about the issues that concern us. Have a great time in Thailand and I look forward to your postings on Facebook.

Anna
On 2015-03-06, at 11:14 AM, JMJanzen wrote:

> --
> <winmail.dat>

Anna
abg...@shaw.ca

Yvon Raoul

Mar 6, 2015, 6:16:03 PM3/6/15
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com
Stay safe and thanks for all the work you did with CAP site. It has kept me and others informed about all the problems related to our extractive society.
Looking forward when you come back. SAFE AND ENERGIZED!

Kathleen Copps

Mar 6, 2015, 7:50:09 PM3/6/15
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com, Yvon Raoul
Bon voyage Joan!

I would also like to thank you for your efforts to keep us informed and your commitment to the struggle!
We are all grateful for your dedication!

Kathy

Shirley Samples

Mar 7, 2015, 9:59:47 AM3/7/15
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com

Dear Joan

We will miss you terribly, I guess we have to share!!!! Please have a wonderful life experience and we look forward to hearing about all your adventures and the wisdom you will surely glean from fields afar!

Be safe all that is good come your way!

Luv

Shirley

JMJanzen

Sep 30, 2015, 10:08:06 PM9/30/15
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com, Shirley Samples, sonjam...@gmail.com, ato...@shaw.ca, Bob Turner, candac...@gmail.com, Dave Putt, Denise Haugh, desa...@telus.net, Harvey DesRoches, hink...@gmail.com, Rowena Jones, seeing...@gmail.com, sha...@shaw.ca, Tracey Maynard

Hey friends (sorry for any cross posting, this is just a final reminder, I think!)

How’s it going?

Just letting you know that I’m back in Vancouver. I’ve also forwarded my ‘group email’ to you from my only email account I’ll be using soon leon...@hotmail.com . I’m at last divesting from Telus. Not sure whether this is really a good thing or not – I don’t really trust ‘the cloud’.

Hope to see you around! :D

Joan Janzen

jo...@telus.net

No virus found in this message.