Why is our gov keeping this a secret?

1 view

Leonie Zurakowsky

Apr 18, 2017, 10:15:38 PM4/18/17
to Communities Against Pipelines

Canada - hiding it's military operations for its citizens. Is this where you want your taxes to be going?

https://tonyseed.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/unacceptable-military-intervention-in-ukraine/

By TONY SEED (March 25) – On March 6, the Trudeau government announced an extension of Canada’s military intervention in the civil war in Ukraine for another two years. Since January 2014, Canada h…

Yvon Raoul

Apr 19, 2017, 4:34:24 PM4/19/17
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joan,
 Back in Vancouver this coming week-end...Message sent from Denman's café. Will be back for a while now. Mother needs us...phone this week-end (saturday afternoon? 604 224 3723)...Got to rush...Valerie pushing me...(as usual!...)....(but I like it!)

Mike Gillan

Apr 20, 2017, 3:42:24 AM4/20/17
to communities-ag...@googlegroups.com
must be ok - we are training Estonians Latvians and Lithuanians who oppress their Russian minorities, so would expect no less for the Ukraine.  The democratically elected government was overthrown and we supported the Nationalists and protofascist Svoboda who proudly wear the Waffen SS thunderbolts on their sleeves. We helped carve Bosnia from Serbia and got All Parties Support for attacking Libya and all our political parties support Zionism.  We used to have a social democratic party that promoted peace at one time.  Paul Dewar the recent foreign affairs critic ? for the NDP's brother is running the Provincial campaign for the NDP - maybe he could offer some insights. The separation vote for the land east of the Dneiper was overwhelming in support but that doesnt seem to matter.  Hope all know that our head of foreign affairs grandfather was a Nazi puppet for the Collaborators in the Ukraine and just maybe that is partly why the government is so virulently anti Russian.