variety

Leonie Zurakowsky

Apr 4, 2017, 8:23:39 PM4/4/17
to Communities Against Pipelines

http://business.financialpost.com/news/energy/climate-scientists-from-around-the-world-ask-canadian-government-to-stop-b-c-lng-project

VANCOUVER — Dozens of international climate scientists are calling on the Canadian government to reject a proposed liquefied natural gas project in northwestern ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oc84aLC-Q

A brief 7 minute video describing the Papal Bulls of the 14th Century known as the Doctrine of Discovery and their influence on the foundations of the United States ...

This short film is part of 8 short, testimonial films, on the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois.) The Iroquois are embarking on an historic project about the 500-year history ...

https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2017/04/03/BC-Liberal-Campbell-Falsehoods-Scandals/

Part one of 15 years of public messes, sourced and explained. If we forgot any, please remind us.

https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2017/04/04/BC-Liberal-Falsehoods-Scandals-Clark/

Part two of 15 years of public messes, sourced and explained. If we forgot any, please remind us.

http://www.cknw.com/2017/04/03/former-site-c-review-panel-chair-says-project-needs-extensive-review/

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/why-nine-island-first-nations-signed-trans-mountain-deals-1.3699503

A Port Alberni First Nation leader says the reason he signed a letter of support for Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain pipeline expansion project is complex. The ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/renewable-energy-transition-from-fossil-fuels-inevitable-canada-clean-energy-a7658891.html

The transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy “now appears irreversible” as the cost of green power plunges, according to a new report. In The Transition Takes Hold, Clean Energy Canada said some 6.7 million people were working in the sector worldwide with one out of every 50 new jobs in the US being created by the solar industry alone.

Joan Janzen

Vancouver