This is reconciliation - for whom?

Leonie Zurakowsky

Jun 12, 2017, 7:50:36 PM6/12/17
to Communities Against Pipelines

Crying with rage and grief. And now Site C!??! ARGH.

"But: "basically what it is is begging forgiveness after you've done the sin. Fast forward that to 2016, we're seeing basically the same pattern in the Site C development. From what I can tell from what the First Nations say, there hasn't been a lot of meaningful consultation on that." - See more at: http://www.dawsoncreekmirror.ca/…/bc-hydro-acknowledges-w-a…"

This is insanity. How can there be reconciliation when the gov treats our money and native lands as private resources?

http://www.dawsoncreekmirror.ca/regional-news/site-c/bc-hydro-acknowledges-w-a-c-bennett-dam-s-dark-side-1.2275956

Joan Janzen

The W.A.C. Bennett dam is an engineering marvel that stands 186 metres tall, created the world's seventh-largest reservoir and produces around a quarter of B.C.'s ...