Your reply to my Google Play review

Friedrich Haag

May 6, 2024, 7:44:54 AMMay 6
to commons-a...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

As requested, I am sending a more detailed explanation of my problem.

When trying to display something, the message "Es ist etwas schiefgelaufen..." is constantly displayed.

Please see the attached video.

2024_05_06__Commons.mp4

commons-app-android

May 6, 2024, 9:40:25 AMMay 6
to commons-app-android
Hi Friedrich,

Thanks for reaching with a video demonstrating the issue. Apologies for the trouble with this issue. This is a known problem which we've fixed in the latest version of the app (v5.0.1). It has been released to the beta users for now. It should be available in production very soon. You could wait for the same or you could feel free to join the beta program and help us verify the fix in v5.0.1. :-)

Thanks,
Sivaraam