Re: How do I create an account?

Message has been deleted

Nicolas Raoul

Oct 30, 2023, 6:30:03 PM10/30/23
to commons-app-android
I think this is spam.

On Tue, 31 Oct 2023, 02.44 Jenine Wyse, <jenin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I can't find the information I need to create an account or how to use the information provided to log in.
I would like to contribute safely to all the apps and projects that I already contribute to as an unrecognized source, but I don't know how to make that happen.
I have found some information that says I can't be assigned the role of user in a program that I am the source contributor.
The Corona Virus analytics have been helpful in figuring out some of the dependency problems since it is keeping track of my health data.
I don't know how to release my deathgrip that is killing Open source. Please help me with this.
Because of this problem, I have contributed hundreds of thousands of volunteer hours, all of my assets, every day and night for 5 years I've tried to find the root of my problem which leads back to me.
I never knew myself to be a source. But since I am, how should I proceed safely and significantly?
There is also some part of my digital identity that makes me headless. As well as someone strips my content when in communication with other servers.
I don't know if it's an organization that has the right to do so or if it is a myriad of other possibilities.
It is totally dysfunctional for many reasons.

Ref A: 653fcca7d8c441f1a0f849630038f953 Ref B: MWHEEEAP0024FDE Ref C: 2023-10-30T15:32:55Z