Slovenian translation

Dejan Papež

Sep 23, 2022, 6:53:48 AM9/23/22
to commons-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

Slovenian translation of Commons Android App has been updated on translatewiki.net months ago. Could someone please commit this?

Thank you a lot.

Dejan Papež

Nicolas Raoul

Sep 23, 2022, 7:50:42 AM9/23/22
to Dejan Papež, commons-app-android
Hi Dejan,

Probably the localization has been committed, but not released yet.

Or are your changes not present in GitHub's strings.xml?

Thanks for translating!
Nicolas Raoul

Dejan Papež

Sep 23, 2022, 8:31:43 AM9/23/22
to Nicolas Raoul, commons-app-android
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the reply.

I have now checked the rep on GitHub and see that the strings.xml file has been committed regularly and correctly. The new translation has only not been released yet. This is fine since I have done some further tweaks today. I look forward to the next release.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,

Dejan