Vaccine - Configureable CommonJS and AMD shims for libraries

Jake Sandlund

Oct 27, 2012, 3:04:46 PM10/27/12
to comm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I thought you might be interested in a tool I'm making that lets library developers write in CommonJS (or AMD) and make a small build that works in the browser. The tool is called Vaccine, and is online at http://www.vaccinejs.com, or in npm as "vaccine".

The shims are configured to suit a library's needs. This keeps the size of the shim to a bare minimum. For example, a library with only one level of source files can have a simpler "require" functionality.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the tool or the site.

Jake

P.S. My apologies if you are already receiving this on the amd-implement list.