Call for Volunteers: Public Hours / Open Shop - 10/9/2022

Ian Ogden

Oct 6, 2022, 9:17:14 PM10/6/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hello and hi -

I. SUNDAY, 10/9: Public Hours / Open Shop
11 AM-3 PM, 416 W Huron

03.png
----

II. FRIDAY, 10/7: Autumnal Green Fair + Cargo Bike Show
6-9 PM, Main St (East Side, Just North of Liberty)

As you may have seen from Adam's message earlier, we're on for tomorrow's Green Fair from 6-9 PM.

A Cargo Bike show is taking place at 7:30 PM; if you'd be interested in demonstrating the Bikes-at-Work trailers which CC volunteers use for hauling equipment, tools and other stuff, potentially kicking off an unconventional modeling career, please let me or Adam know. Otherwise, feel free to check out the event and say hello.

Volunteer Signup: Autumnal Green Fair, Friday, 10/7/2022:
----

III. TUESDAY, 10/25: Lights Distribution Event @ Delonis
5-7 PM, Delonis Center Parking Lot

In advance of the switch back to Standard Time on 11/6, the DDA has organized a second lights distribution event at the Delonis Center in a few weeks. We'll be there helping with lights-affixing and providing mechanical support.

Bonus musical accompaniment: The Concert Music Outreach Collective will once again be performing a few pieces for those staying at the center during the event.

Volunteer Signup, 10/25 Lights Distribution Event:

----
Hope to see you around, in some form.

Ian O.