Call for Volunteers: Public Hours / Open Shop - Sunday, 1/15/2023

Ian Ogden

Jan 12, 2023, 9:03:24 PM1/12/23
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Ahoy-hoy,

A relatively lively off-season continues this Sunday at 416 W Huron. We're also in the midst of Conquer the Cold 2023, a winter commuter challenge organized by our friends at GetDowntown, so we might see some people getting around by bike through the winter and can offer them some mechanical support. Feel free to sign up to help below -

Volunteer Signup, Weekly Public Hours:
----

Secondly, what with being the third Sunday of the month, the CC Steering Committee meeting is taking place after Public Hours from 4-5:30. All are welcome to join, contribute or just sit in; please email us at in...@commoncycle.org for the Zoom details if you'd be interested.
----

Lastly, this Sunday is Wheels in Motion's annual Worst Day of the Year ride - a choose-your-own-adventure-and-afterparty affair this year, but a classic event and excuse to ride some bikes in January.

Best,
Ian O.