Call for Volunteers: Open Shop / Public Hours - Sunday, 2/13/2022

Ian Ogden

Feb 10, 2022, 10:51:08 PM2/10/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone. Hope the month of February so far has been no worse than tolerable.

Common Cycle's public hours are back this Sunday, 2/13. We'll be rolling out workbenches,  deploying a few repair stands, and helping folks work on bicycles for a few hours while anticipating the potential viability of nuclear fusion.

If you're into this sort of thing (enthusiasm for the controlled merging of hydrogen atoms not required), please drop your name in the signup sheet below. Or, as always, feel free to come by if you'd just like to make use of Common Cycle's tools and some heated workspace.

Volunteer Signup, Weekly Public Hours:

COVID Booster Required
As a friendly reminder, among our safety practices while the main door remains closed, in-person volunteers are required to have received a COVID booster (if eliglble). If this presents a problem for anyone, please do let me know.

Cheers,
Ian O.
he/him