Call for Volunteers: Bike-to-Work Day Redux - Friday, 9/17/2021

Ian Ogden

Sep 14, 2021, 7:54:54 AM9/14/21
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Morning, all.

As you may have seen, GetDowntown and a few local bicycle organizations have organized a fall Bike-to-Work Day after the traditional event was postponed in May. This is part of GetDowntown's fall commuter challenge, running from 9/1-9/30.

We'll be wheeling out our mobile operations and hosting a station with the crew from RoosRoast. We could use a few more volunteers, if you're into this sort of thing. If not available to volunteer, please drop by and grab a donut!

Volunteer Sign-Up:

Event Details

BtWD.png

Cheers,
Ian O.
2021-09 - Bike to Work Day Map.png

Frank Simmons

Sep 16, 2021, 5:24:24 AM9/16/21
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hey this is Frank Simmons Count Me In what is going to be the location?