Call for Volunteers: Public Hours / Open Shop - Sunday, 9/11/2022 + Other September Events

Ian Ogden

Sep 8, 2022, 11:06:48 PM9/8/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Evening, all. Hope your week's going smoothly.

I. SUNDAY, 9/11: Public Hours / Open Shop
11 AM-3 PM, 416 W Huron

Working on bikes with, for and as members of the public. This Sunday! I'm afraid I'll be out of town for the weekend, so if you've been considering coming by to volunteer, this could be an opportunity.

----
II. SATURDAY, 9/10: 2022 Garage Sale TWO
416 W Huron St, 10 AM-12 PM (plus setup and breakdown)

For two hours this Saturday, we'll be deploying a fleet of surplus refurbished bicycles available for sale into the parking lot near Theatre NOVA. Thanks to those who've signed up thus far - it appears we might need a bit of help with parts-table and point-of-sale setup from 9-10 AM, and/or a floater or two during and after the sale.

Volunteer signup, 2022 Garage Sale TWO:
----

III. THURSDAY, 9/22: Dual Events
Two (unrelated) events are happening the Thursday after next -
  • Thursday, 9/22/2022, 10 AM-2 PM: CC at UM Earthfest - Please email Clark M. at cl...@commoncycle.org if you'd like to help chat with students about getting around by bike and how to make use of Common Cycle.

  • Thursday, 9/22, 5-7 PM @ Delonis Center: A lights-distribution event at the Delonis Center, co-hosted with the Ann Arbor DDA (Volunteer Signup)
Thanks, as always.
Ian O.