Help us explore a new volunteer system on 11/2 - dinner on us!

Nate Phipps

Oct 26, 2022, 8:36:06 PM10/26/22
to Common Cycle
Hello, Common Cycle-folk.

You read that right - next week is November!

Common Cycle is exploring a new volunteer management system and we’d like your help. We’re looking for volunteers to test out and provide feedback on the system. We’re asking folks to join us from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm on Wednesday, November 2nd at our co-op space location.

Date & Time: Wednesday, November 2 from 6:30-7:30
Location: Common Cycle, 416 W. Huron St #11, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Other Details: We’ll provide dinner, and you provide an internet-connected device
RSVP: We are asking folks to RSVP via our new system - POINT. You will be prompted to create an account on the system and sign up to “volunteer” for the event. Please follow the link below to create an account and sign up: events.pointapp.org/24684

Once you’ve RSVPed for the event via POINT, your account is set up and we know you’re coming. Having trouble with sign-up? No worries! Just send us an email that you’re planning on coming at volun...@commoncycle.org, and we’ll help you get signed up at the event.

You will need to bring a personal device with you to participate. This can be a phone, tablet, or laptop - anything that can access the internet.

We hope you can join us!

-The CC Volunteers Crew

Nate Phipps

Oct 27, 2022, 2:29:15 PM10/27/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all.

EDIT: The event will be from 6:00-7:30, not 6:30-7:30 as we started initially - though we expect to end before 7:30. And if you can only stay for a portion of the time, that's OK, too!

The POINT event has the correct time listed.

-Nate (he/him/his)
Board President, 2021-2022

Happy Bikes -->Happy People -->Happy Communities
Website: commoncycle.org
Instagram: @commoncyclea2

Support Common Cycle's work! - DONATE now to support our programming.

Nate Phipps

Nov 2, 2022, 10:09:46 AM11/2/22
to Common Cycle
Hi, folks - a last reminder that we'll be hanging out from 6-7:30 tonight exploring a new volunteer sign-up platform, POINT.

We'll start with dinner at 6. If you'd like to come but have not signed up, you can do that here: events.pointapp.org/24684