Call for Volunteers: Open Shop / Public Hours [+Public Rummaging] - Sunday, 2/27/2022

Ian Ogden

Feb 24, 2022, 8:07:28 PM2/24/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone.

The Common Cycle space will be open to the public this Sunday, where folks can work on some mid-to-late-winter maintenance in a heated workshop with the usual access to tools, supplies and volunteer support. Please sign up to volunteer or join as an apprentice below -

Volunteer Signup, Weekly Public Hours:

A Few Notes
  1. Common Area Construction: Some of the common areas in our building are undergoing renovation. For the time being, we might be down a workstand or two and will need to take care to keep paths for the neighbors clear.

  2. Community Parts Giveaway - Last Call! Public hours on Sunday will be the last opportunity to poke around the parts available to the community at no cost. All are welcome to drop by and take a look the collection which remains. Some highlights:
    1. A basic home wheel-truing stand
    2. A set of nice Shimano SPD MTB pedals
    3. A like-new BMX frame
    4. Various decent wheels and tires (27", 700c, 29er, 26")
Best,
Ian O.
Nuclear_Disarmement.png