See where Common Cycle is heading, and help us keep rolling into our second decade - Letter from Board President

Nate Phipps

Dec 13, 2022, 7:23:40 PM12/13/22
to Common Cycle
Hello, Common Cycle Fam.

I have the privilege of serving as the current Board President for Common Cycle - your friendly neighborhood bike non-profit. In addition to our shiny new website, we're excited to share what else we're working on. To learn more, read our end-of-year letter and consider supporting our work. Our 10-year anniversary passed quietly in 2020 at the height of the pandemic, so we've set a goal of raising 10k to keep rolling in our second decade!

YEAR END FUNDRAISER_2022 (Facebook Cover).png

So, will you help us keep bikes booming!?

Got 5-minutes? Follow us on Facebook and Instagram or invite a friend to follow us or check out our new site.

Got more time? Sign up to volunteer with us this year. Fill out our Volunteer Interest Form and we’ll reach out to get in touch.

Want to help Common Cycle thrive in the next decade? We’re currently seeking energetic, mission-driven individuals for our Steering Committee and Board.

Another great way to help includes making a financial donation to Common Cycle. As a mission-driven organization, we rely on donations to support our work. Consider support at one of the following levels.

  • Bolt-level – $50-$249
    Help us keep a co-op visitor rolling
  • Bike-level – $250-$499
    Help us refurbish bicycles for those in need
  • Bench-level – $500-$999
    Help us expand our programs and open shop hours
  • Building-level – $1000+
    Help us sustain our long-term operations and ensure we can serve the community for another decade

YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION HERE ON OUR END-OF-YEAR CAMPAIGN PAGE

Anything helps, and we’re grateful for your support.

Ride well, and have fun doing it.

Nate Phipps
Board President