SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4: Common Cycle Open House + Volunteer Celebration

Jessie Williams

Aug 26, 2022, 9:38:16 AM8/26/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all! A quick note from Volunteers Committee on our upcoming open house and volunteer celebration — we hope to see all our volunteers and friends there! Feel free to pass along to anyone you know who’s interested in CC.

Let us know if you have any questions!

“Join us for an open house at our space at 416 W Huron Street and a celebration of our volunteers. This event, on Sunday, September 4th from 4:00-6:00 PM, is open to everyone in the community — experience with Common Cycle is not required! Check out our space, learn about our offerings, and see how you might get involved. Snacks provided. RSVP or email us with any questions at in...@commoncycle.org.

Since Ann Arbor is currently at a High COVID risk level, we ask that all volunteers and visitors wear a mask when indoors at Common Cycle. Weather permitting, this event will take place partially outside — regardless of weather, our space is well-ventilated, including a large garage door.”

--
Jessie Williams (she/her/hers)
Common Cycle Steering Committee + Volunteer Committee Member

Happy Bikes ➜ Happy People ➜ Happy Communities
Open House Graphic (Facebook Event Cover).png

Jessie Williams

Sep 2, 2022, 7:56:54 AM9/2/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all! Just a reminder of our Common Cycle open house this Sunday, September 4th. We hope to see you there!

Jessie Williams (she/her/hers)
Common Cycle Steering Committee + Volunteer Committee Member

Happy Bikes ➜ Happy People ➜ Happy Communities
W: commoncycle.org
I/F: @commoncyclea2

Begin forwarded message: