Sorry - spammed everyone with pictures

Clark McCall

Jul 14, 2024, 9:09:41 PM (12 days ago) Jul 14
to commo...@googlegroups.com

Common Cyclers - I was loading some photos into our share drive and I didn't realize the process would generate an email for each photo for each of you.  Sorry for clogging up your email with 20 emails you don't need.  😞  Feel free to delete those emails.  We are hoping to offer these for sale at some point and we will send out a more efficient method to review them along with brief descriptions.

Clark

On Sun, Jul 14, 2024 at 8:44 PM Clark McCall (via Google Drive) <cl...@commoncycle.org> wrote:
Clark McCall shared an item
Header profile photo
Clark McCall (cl...@commoncycle.org) has shared the following item:
IMG_2984.HEIC
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because cl...@commoncycle.org shared a file or folder located in Google Drive with you.
Google

Tracy Berman

Jul 14, 2024, 9:14:28 PM (12 days ago) Jul 14
to commo...@googlegroups.com
No problem. I could see myself doing the same thing.

Best,
Tracy

Ariah Schugat

Jul 14, 2024, 10:36:04 PM (12 days ago) Jul 14
to commo...@googlegroups.com
No problem, I was worried that you got hacked and was in the process of trying to reach out to Ian to let you know