Call for Volunteers: Public Hours / Open Shop - Sunday, 11/13/2022

Ian Ogden

Nov 11, 2022, 12:15:43 AM11/11/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Morning, all. Shall we work on bikes on Sunday for a bit?

Note; The forecast is looking to top out in the upper-30s, so we may leave the bay door closed. In this case, the magnetic sign will go up on the entry door and folks can get inside by ringing the CC doorbell.

----

Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, 11/13-11/19
Our neighbors and partners at the Shelter Association of Washtenaw County (headquartered at the Delonis Center) have scheduled a week's worth of events to help raise awareness about food and housing insecurity. Feel free to check out what they've organized -

https://www.annarborshelter.org/hunger-homelessness-awareness

Cheers,
Ian O.