Common Cycle Public Hours: Soft Re-Launch on 2/6/2022 & Re-Open on 2/13/2022

Visto 2 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Ian Ogden

no leída,
3 feb 2022, 19:44:023/2/22
a commo...@googlegroups.com
Evening, all.

I'm writing to share that, given the promising trends but still-high case counts, we're planning to extend Common Cycle's closure by one additional week and barring anything unforeseen will officially re-open on Sunday, 2/13/2022.

///////////////////////////THIS SAID\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  1. 2/6 Soft Re-Launch: I'll be at the space for a few hours on Sunday, 2/6/2022 and others are welcome to sign up to drop by to work on a project, help out with something around the shop or do some mid-winter maintenance in the relative warmth.

  2. By-Appointment: Repair Support by Appointment will remain available until Public Hours resume on Sunday, 2/13. Please send us an email at in...@commoncycle.org if you need a hand with something.

  3. Volunteers - COVID Booster Required: Per our updated "Closed Door" safety protocols, in-person volunteers are required to have received a COVID Booster by 2/6/2022 (or as soon as eligible thereafter). If this presents a problem for anyone, please do let me know.
"Closed Door" Practices (Updated 1/7/2022)

(1) Masks Required: Our masking policy will be maintained as “Required, Regardless of Vaccination Status” – i.e. no mask, no entry (but we’ll provide folks with a mask if they don’t have one).

(2) Social Distancing Encouraged: Social distancing will be encouraged.

(3) Volunteers Fully Vaccinated: In-person volunteers are expected to be fully vaccinated, including having a COVID booster by 2/6/2022 (or as soon as eligible thereafter).

(4) Capacity Limit: We will continue to maintain an overall capacity limit of 12 persons total (including volunteers and visitors) at any one time.

(5) Artificial Circulation: We’ll deploy additional artificial circulation, running 1-3 MERV-filtered fans during public hours.

Thanks for everyone's patience; and hope you've been able to ride as much or as little as you've wanted to lately.

Ian O. + the CC Steering Committee
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar