Upcoming Volunteers + Lead Orientation — Saturday, June 25th

jes...@commoncycle.org

Jun 10, 2022, 9:03:26 AM6/10/22
to Common Cycle
Hello, all! A quick note from myself and the volunteers committee, that we're hoping to see you at the leads and volunteer orientation on Saturday, June 25th from 2-4 PM! Please let me know if you have any questions about the event, or about becoming a lead. We'd love to see you there!

Best,
Jessie

- - -

If you've ever wanted to volunteer with Common Cycle — or deepen your involvement with the organization — this is the place to start!
We'll have a COVID-safe version of our traditional volunteer orientation that limits time inside while still letting folks see our workspace, learn about our organization, and find out about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Additionally, if you've been volunteering with Common Cycle for a while and would like to get more involved, we'll also be doing an event / open shop lead training simultaneously.
In our training, we'll go over "what to expect" at the co-op, as well as how to triage a bike in need of repair. You'll also get to meet current volunteers and board members.
*No bike repair experience required! - it's encouraged but not required to volunteer with Common Cycle*
Please wear a mask and come ready to learn!
VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION June 2022 Graphic.png

jes...@commoncycle.org

Jun 11, 2022, 4:34:41 PM6/11/22
to Common Cycle
Hey, all! Just a quick follow-up on our lead orientation and volunteer orientation!

I've attached the link to our Facebook event, if you'd like to RSVP and/or share. Additionally, if you plan on attending, please email volun...@commoncycle.org to let us know you'll be there.

Thanks, all!