[Cancelled] Common Cycle Public Hours / Open Shop - Sunday, 3/6/2022

Ian Ogden

Mar 2, 2022, 10:40:34 PM3/2/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone.

Due to an anticipated floor-refinishing project, it appears Common Cycle's building will be closed for a period including this Sunday.

As such, Public Hours this Sunday, 3/6/2022 are cancelled.

Sorry for any trouble (particularly as it looks like temperatures this weekend may reach 60 Fahrenheits (though rainy, so likely infeasible to try to set up outdoors)). We should be back on Sunday, 3/13.

Best,
Ian O.

P.S. Bicycle Tools Available for Checkout
I'll take the opportunity to plug the pump and toolkit sets which can be checked out from the AADL, if these can be of use now or in the future -

Ian Ogden

Mar 6, 2022, 9:19:03 AM3/6/22
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Morning, all. A friendly reminder that Common Cycle's public hours today are cancelled.

We'll be in touch soon regarding Sunday the 13th.

Best,
Ian O.