Ross Business School Taking Care of your bike, call for volunteers

Clark McCall

Mar 9, 2023, 10:48:38 PM3/9/23
to commo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Common Cyclers,

Common Cycle is hosting the Ross School of Business bicycle club at Common Cycle on Saturday March 11 for a Taking Care of your Bike workshop from 2-4pm.

If you would like to help people fix their bikes between 2 and 4 pm Saturday, the sign up is here.  We expect about 15-18 participants. The emphasis is on bringing their own bike in and learning on it.

Clark

How it is being publicized:
Taking Care of your Bike Workshop

What do you do when your bike isn't working right, is making a funny noise, isn't shifting correctly, or hasn't had any attention for a few months? Find out at our Bike Maintenance Workshop with the great folks at Common Cycle (https://commoncycle.org/), a volunteer-driven community bike repair co-op.

At this workshop, you will see a demonstration of how to inspect your bike and participate in a few hands-on work stations covering: adjusting brakes/derailleurs/cables, lubing the chain and other parts, and flat tire repairing.

Bring your bike and any questions you have about bike maintenance!