Call for volunteers: monthly meetings on governance & fundraising [June 10 deadline]

1 view

Michael R. Crusoe

May 26, 2022, 11:57:22 AM5/26/22
to common-workflow-language, commonwl...@googlegroups.com

Hello CWL community,

Please help us find funding and clarify governance for the next phase of the Common Workflow Language project!

The CWL Leadership Team wants to accelerate progress on our fundraising plans and governance policies and will be holding monthly 30 minute meetings for the next 6 months.

We would really appreciate additional voices and contributors to this process. If you are willing to help us with this work (and attend the meetings), please contact the team at commonworkf...@sfconservancy.org with a bit about yourself and what you’d like to contribute.

Requirements: Care about the CWL project; commitment to participate in the 6 meetings and do work between. Bonus: Have ideas about opportunities for funding.

Please self-nominate by June 10th, 2022; we’ll use the list of interested participants to schedule the calls.

--
Michael R. Crusoe ; he/him
CWL Project Leader, Software Freedom Conservancy, Common Workflow Language project