CWL article in CACM scheduled for June 2022 issue; last call for edits!

Michael R. Crusoe

Dec 18, 2021, 5:34:19 AM12/18/21
to common-workflow-language
Our article about the CWL standards and the CWL project has now been slated for the June 2022 issue of CACM.

They are already halfway done with the March issue; so this is the last call for edits and additions!

Specifically I think we could include more quantitative support about platforms or big users of CWL, like total number of workflow runs; amount of data processed or produced; number of unique users.

Please open an issue at https://github.com/mr-c/cwlI_methods_included with any additional information to share; or email me directly.

Thanks!

--
Michael R. Crusoe ; he/him
CWL Project Leader, Software Freedom Conservancy, Common Workflow Language project

Michael R. Crusoe

Apr 22, 2022, 8:38:39 AM4/22/22
to common-workflow-language
Dear friends, the gallery proofs for the CWL CACM article are here. Please leave any last-minute comments at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FvgFjCnO1x0TZaT9FuN6I0cYtCV4q_QX/view?usp=sharing before the end of the day on Monday, April 26th.

To add a comment, select some text and click the "+" symbol that appears on the right hand side; or if that doesn't work, please email me your comments directly.

image.png

Project Leader Compute Platform in ELIXIR-NL, DTL Projects