Please join us in the CWL v1.2.1 "Barn Raising" - Week of October 4th

Sarah Wait Zaranek

Sep 17, 2021, 8:23:14 AM9/17/21
to common-workf...@googlegroups.com

Background:

A barn raising is an example of collective action where a barn is built collectively by members of the community. In this case - we are using the term to mean that we as a community will work collectively to “build the barn” of v1.2.1.

In order to make the CWL v1.2.1 standards ready, we have a series of tasks (e.g. writing conformance tests and implementing specification clarification) that need to be finished. A whole week is set aside for these activities, but it isn’t assumed that you will spend the entire week on the activities. Please, feel free to participate with whatever amount of time you have available.

The Week of October 4th 2021.

To sign up and more details below:

https://github.com/common-workflow-language/common-workflow-language/wiki/CWL-v1.2.1-%22Barn-Raising%22

Cheers,