2022 CWL Conference (Feb 28 - Mar 4, 2022)

Melissa Black

Jan 12, 2022, 2:43:40 PM1/12/22
to common-workflow-language
We are happy to announce the online 2022 Common Workflow Language Conference!

Please join us if you are a:
  • User of CWL, at any scale or complexity
  • Workflow engine developer
  • Sysadmin, operation, and/or devops person who is running CWL workflows in production
  • Participant in the CWL ecosystem
  • ...Or if you just want to learn more about CWL

Over the week of Feb 28 - Mar 4, 2022 there will be three 4-hour long sessions of talks and discussions. The session times were scheduled to make them accessible to our global community. We expect that any person could join for up to two of these sessions; please join us when you can. That is the great benefit of virtual conferences!

Schedule
(click the links below to see the session in your time zone)

Session 1 (Americas-EMEA friendly time)
Monday, February 28 09:00 - 13:00 US EST
Monday, February 28 14:00 - 18:00 UTC
Monday, February 28 23:00 - Tuesday, March 1 03:00 Japanese Standard Time

Session 2 (EMEA-APAC friendly time)
Wednesday, March 2 02:00 - 06:00 US EST
Wednesday, March 2  07:00 - 11:00 UTC
Wednesday, March 2 16:00 - 20:00 Japanese Standard Time

Session 3 (APAC-Americas friendly time)
Thursday, March 3 19:00 - 23:00 US EST
Friday, March 4 00:00 - 04:00 UTC
Friday, March 4 09:00 - 13:00 Japanese Standard Time

Sessions will be focused on discussion and interaction and there will be opportunities for chat outside of those moments as well. All registered participants will be contacted again with details regarding the final schedule and connection instructions for the virtual conferencing and chat systems.

Sign up to participate (and optionally submit a talk)

The sign up form is at https://forms.gle/iHEnLTQM72Vv6zP46

Please use the form to:
  • Pick the sessions you will be able to attend.
  • Sign up to present your talk in one of our sessions.
  • Share what topics and session formats would be most useful or of the most interest to you. We want to customize the sessions based on your ideas!

We want to have presentations from you, the CWL community. Presentations can be 5, 10, or 15 minutes long and will be pre-recorded and publicly available before the conference.

This event, like all CWL events, will be subject to the CWL Code Of Conduct. Please let us know if you need any accessibility accommodations for this conference such as live captioning. We will be having talk videos captioned and available beforehand.

For the latest updates about the conference, see https://cwl.discourse.group/t/2022-cwl-conference-feb-28-mar-4-2022/519. If you have any questions, email us at confe...@commonwl.org. We hope to see you at the conference!

Sarah Wait Zaranek, Peter Amstutz, Michael R. Crusoe, and Melissa Black