Stark Truth Radio & BI News play it up

Jeffery Johnson Smith

Jun 6, 2017, 6:17:53 PM6/6/17
Fellow lovers of justice, check out the reception for the new book on Geotopia:

Stark Truth Radio posts its interview with the author of Perfect Timing.

Basic Income News announces the new sci-fi novel to its thousands of subscribers.

pastedGraphic.png

It's a fun way to see how good it can get: Perfect Timing, a romp of a book plus a powerful way to improve our lot (a Citizen’s Dividend). It's like Callenbach’s classic, Ecotopia, but comedic with surprising twists. (BTW, Ernest C. edited my nonfiction work, may he RIP). Perfect Timing conveys the tone of Hitchhiker’s Guide, offers insights like Stranger in a Strange Land, and presents an upbeat alternative, unlike Brave New World.

Caterer Crik Duvall is bewildered. In the city he thought he knew, suddenly buildings grow, people incorporate animal powers, smart phones know it all, and vehicles defy gravity.

He’s been accidentally transported to a future where he’s unwanted. To keep their past intact, the future's authorities must return Crik to the moment he left, a moment when he was dodging gunfire. That is, unless he can show he was vital to progress.

With his cat-woman guide, Tepper — could she be his distant descendant? — the duo dash around to suss out what makes Geotopia work so well for people and planet. Vigilante Voltak, protector of the status quo, pursues them to return the “Pastian" runaway before his allotted 24 hours are up. If by then Crik can prove he’s their Founder, he’ll be a celebrity in his new time.

Check it out:

Amazon:

To help it go viral fast (besides enjoying your own copy):
1 forward this announcement;
2 ask your local library to carry it;
3 ask your local bookstore to carry it;
4 gift it to a sci-fi lover;
5 review it on Amazon ASAP.

Your home planet will thank you, as do I. Conversely, if you wish you’d not received this announcement, let me know, and it won’t happen again. Best,

Jeffery J. Smith
Occasional Mensan, occasionally in US Society for Ecological Economics
Author, Perfect Timing
Co-founder, principal, DocTours