Saturday!

1 view

Jeffery J. Smith

Sep 18, 2014, 5:54:31 PM9/18/14
Fellow lovers of fairness,
Jeff here;

The Basic Income Earth Network (BIEN)’s [Series of AMA (Ask Me Anything)s for International Basic Income Week, September 15-21](http://www.reddit.com/r/BasicIncome/wiki/amaseries), Presents…

 I am Jeffery Smith, editor of The Progress Report, former contributor at TruthOut. who testified before the Russian Duma. I coined both “Citizen’s Dividend” and “Geonomics” and made a model of a "geonomy". I think we can lock the hood on the economy once we make it serve us instead of us serving it, just by de-taxing our efforts and disbursing our social surplus, like Alaska's dividend ... Ask me anything.

Saturday, September 20 (the day before the fall equinox), at 10 AM, US East Coast time (early here on the other coast).

See you then!

SMITH, Jeffery J.
Outreach/Website, CommonGroundOrWa.org
President, Forum on Geonomics
Editor, www.progress.org
Share Earth's worth to prosper and conserve.